FOR PARTICIPATION IN VIII-TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE „EDUCATION, SCIENCE, INNOVATIONS“ (ESI 2018)
08-09 JUNE 2018
European Polytechnical University Pernik
MAIN CONFERENCE GOALS:
- To bring together researchers, teachers, students, and practitioners from Bulgaria and abroad, willing to share scientific results, achievements and practical experience on Conference topics;
- To stimulate discussions on methodological, theoretical, practical and technological aspects of innovations in science and education;
- To attract new partners of EPU, and to create prerequisites for new academic collaboration.
Prof. PhD Giuseppe Saccone – Italy
- Prof. DSc.Yatchko Ivanov – Bulgaria
- Prof. PhD Marin Marinov – Bulgaria
- Prof.Carmine Gambardella
- Prof. DSc. Georgi Chobanov – Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc. Lyubomir Lilov – Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc. Ivan Petkov – Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc. Lyudmil Dakovski – Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc. Hristo Hristov – Bulgaria
- Prof. DSc. Vesko Panov – Bulgaria
- Prof. PhD Vassili Loumos – Greece
- Prof. PhD Vladimir Lazarov – Bulgaria
- Prof. PhD Robert Eadie – Ireland
- Prof. Francesco Fimano – Italy
- Ass. Prof. PhD Francisco Fabbrocino - Italy
Prof. PhD Vladimir Lazarov
- Prof. PhD Yanka Totseva
- Prof. PhD Ivanka Paskaleva
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Margarita Bakracheva
- Elena Vladimirova
- Katina Kirilova
- Monika Badeva
- Innovations in Education;
- Civil Engineering;
- Computer Science and Information Security;
- Computer systems and Robotics;
- Green Energetics and sustainable development;
- Engineering Design;
- Special session for student’s participation (free attendance).
- Registration, abstract submission – 15 May, 2018
- Notification for acceptance – 23 May, 2018
- Full paper submission – 30 May 2018
- Fee bank transfer – 30 May 2018
Official conference languages: English and Bulgarian.
All submitted and accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- through bank transfer - 70 €
- on site payment at registration desk – 80 €.
The fee covers one presentation and includes access to the Conference for all co-authors, conference materials, one copy of the Proceedings, and access to the Conference Cocktail.
First Investment Bank
Additional information concerning the organization can be found on:
We strongly believe that you will be inspired by the conference streams and decide to attend the conference and/or encourage others to attend.